Saturday, February 4, 2012

Muy Guapo

 Ok, so we have been waaaay behind on blogging! I know the masses are waiting (ok, maybe just Russell), so here we go. Christian is turning into a little boy right before our eyes. My little baby got his first haircut. Here are some pre-haircut photos. He wasn't overly shaggy, but we had lots of hair hanging over the ears and a bit of a comb over in the back.




We took him to a kid's haircut place, so he got to sit in Lighting McQueen. We had to bribe him with snacks, so he would sit still. I think that's one of his Mum Mums he's chewing on.


I thought he'd give the stylist a harder time. He actually did pretty well. He would try to bat her hand away, and he cried when she tried the clippers, but all in all, he did a great job. 


TA DA! At this point, he was loosing his focus, so we had a hard time getting a good photo!


Muy Guapo!



2 comments:

  1. A proud opa made sure I checked out the hair cut, this is Uncle Travis. The first of many to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's going to be a lot of future haircuts to pay for. I'm going to be taking notes on how to do it! For now, though, I'll leave the baby haircuts to professionals.

    ReplyDelete