Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Family

Christian has great grandparents. They've been a HUGE help to us as we're getting used to taking care of the little guy. When we took him home from the hospital, Javier and I were exhausted from our stay and also a little shell shocked as to how to take care of Christian. My mom came and stayed with us for several days when we got back from the hospital, and she did so much. She made us big dinners everyday and froze the leftovers. She made me breakfast and lunch and snacks while I was feeding Christian. She even cleaned the oven and the kitty litter boxes! My stepdad, Fred, swept the patio, put up a shelf that we had been meaning to put up, and rinsed out our trash can! Here's mom with Christian:
Christian's abuela (Javi's mom), comes by when she has a few hours here and there to give me a break or even to let Javier and I get out of the house and have some time to ourselves. She's been a big help and always does the dishes or cleans the house. Here she is given Christian a bath:

Here is Christian meeting his Oma and Opa (my stepmom and dad).

Christian was a little fussy at first when he met his great Oma, but soon calmed down and gave her a smile. Grandma's all have the touch!

Four generations of the Arlitt family.

Christian enjoys making a bed out of anyone who is willing. Here he is with his Uncle Travis. He stopped by and was Christian's bed for a couple of hours.

My other brother Daniel stopped by this morning with Brook, Troy, Mattie, and Mayson. They were excited to meet their new nephew and cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment